Tuesday, August 17, 2010

August 17 - 11 Days out from NPC State

Well it's been a few days since I posted anything, sorry bout that! Been super busy trying to get this tired ass ole body ready for the Alabama State Championships on the 28th. It's time to be all consuming trying to dial in for this show.

Training my ass, I mean literally, training my ass off, as my friend Mike Horn would say! I have finally got it in my thick skull that conditioning doesn't mean starving and less calories just means flat ass physique.

So I have been careful to get my carbs in everyday even though I still see a fat ass in the mirror! Hmmm, I think I am starting to sound a little mental! Well maybe I am, I got to do whatever it takes and I think I'm making good progress. Started on a really strong fat burner so maybe that will do the trick to get that last tiny bit off and be truly shredded down this time.

I'm doing as much cardio as my body tells me to. I've gotten better at listening. If I'm tired I sit down, if I feel good I hit it! Simple as that. No need to make it complicated.

To later, I will keep hammerin away and see what happens.

Peace and Stay Strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment