Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Update Feb 9

Update
Training is going very well. Constantly revising splits to enhance recovery and it is working. Legs which have always been my lagging part are coming around. I may never have enormous quad sweeps but I have added overall thickness which was(is) the goal. I think too many peeps get caught up in the quad sweep and forget the basic principle: the thicker the overall leg mass is, the bigger the quad is going to appear.

Still have the unbalanced leg problem with one being larger than the other but I am adding additional work in for the smaller leg so hopefully that will help.

Started diet 2 weeks ok and that is going well. Not killin yet, just easing into it with 5 fasting cardio cardio days. Easing into the cardio also. 45 mins is it at a moderate pace.

Until later.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment