Friday, June 18, 2010

Proper Posture by Lisa CLark

I went for my yearly gyn exam and gained 3/4" in HEIGHT! How did that happen??? Oh, I know; my posture. I have worked on improving my posture for a year. It was a conscience effort for months before it happened naturally.

Posture plays an important role in all our daily activities, standing, sitting, walking, and exercising.

Proper posture:
keeps bones and joints in proper alignment
prevents fatigue because muscles are being used more efficiently allowing the body to use less energy
prevents pain and injury
improves body appearance (belly looks flatter too)
promotes self confidence
No doubt, proper posture improves your looks and it just feels good. It is a form of self discipline which makes one more physically and mentally stable, a better mind and body state. I don't know about you, but I love improving my mind and body.

Good posture involves training your abs, back, hams and shoulders! Thanks Hammer for helping me train for proper posture!


No comments:

Post a Comment