Thursday, July 22, 2010

July 22 9 days out from Biloxi

Started off with a 27 mile cycling cardio moderate pace trying to keep it slow so not to burn up too much of the very little muscle I have developed in my legs! Every ounce of muscle is precious at this point. But have to get this cardio in to chisel on down to a good level.

Hit some supersets at home for back. Not much in the way of needing size there. Back is def my strong point. Need to get the lower back tighter. Working on that. Can you say Good Morning Mr Back and would you like some hypers with your kickbacks?

Jumping back on the bike to hit another 27 miles before my lady gets home. Just as soon as can get the inhibition of aldosterone secretion to slow down a bit! 2 1/2 gals water downed so far. I'll finish the third one of when I get back. 3 gals of water and eating celery seed extract like candy, don't think there will be much sleeping going on tonight!

First real serious posing session tonight. By serious I mean my biggest critic will be watching and critiquing every move.

No comments:

Post a Comment