Thursday, July 29, 2010

July 29 2 days to PowerShack Classic Biloxi

Leaving tomorrow to head on over to Miss. to the PowerShack Classic. Should be a great show. Hidi and Flex Lewis as well as some figure pros will be there and I heard today that Branch and his wife were showing up also!

Today did a 27 mile ride in the morning and then did another one at 2:30 in the afternoon, I got really hot and now I may have bit of heat exhaustion. I have been freezing all evening after my shave.

Anyway, pretty lean and hard and dry. Just finished up the last of my 2 gals of water for the day. Dropped the sodium today after my oats this morning which had a touch of salt.Tomorrow the plan is to only sip when thirsty and 2 oz. with every other meal. Going to be chewing alot of sugar free gum!

Weight right now is 204 which is 4 lbs lighter than my last show in June. I'm thinking I will drop a few more lbs tomorrow. I would love to be on stage at 200 and full. I got my secret ingredent on hand to blow back up if I flatten out, but I dont think I will since I dried very gradually this time around.

I know my main comp. He is a shredded 165lber! But winning this is not my objective. I did this show because (a) I got sponsored to do it and (b) this is my trial run for the AL State Aug 28th, which I already know is going to have a stacked over 50 class.

We'll see, I'll let ya guys know what happens.
__________________
Hammer, aka Mike, Michael, MC
www.hammerfitbody.net

No comments:

Post a Comment