Monday, July 26, 2010

July 26 5 days to Biloxi

Well yesterday was interesting to say the least! We woke up and both felt like holy dog crap! Apparently the 2nd leg blasting session for the week destroyed the metabolism because I could not get up off the sofa all day! And here it is 6 days out from a contest, I should be up posing and doing a shit load of cardio! I did get SOME cardio in and some piss poor effort of posing but when it was time for bed I was ready to give up on this show altogether. I was getting bigger, while restricting my calories even lower this past week and increasing the cardio! This just didnt make any sense. Something was bad wrong.

Well think we figured that one out. From some odd reason I was holding a lot of water. I can't explain it but I took some OTC diuretics before bed and spent the night hopping up and down to the bathroom. Woke up this morning 6lbs lighter and much tighter than when I went to bed. Game back on!

Just got to stick to the plan and hope for the best. Normally you would be already ready to go at this point but sense I was starting late into prep for this show, the plan had me ready at day "0" or not at all. So being heavy and bloated on day 7 freaked me out a bit.

Got it a beautiful 27 mile ride this morning before day break. Rode into a full moon into the woods. Very cool except for all the cobwebs hanging from the trees! Got back home before 7 AM and hit the oats and made my way to the gym, pounding water all the way there. Hit every body part at least twice in 2 circuits that lasted for 90 minutes non stop. Then got in 20 min on the stair stepper at a good clip. Posed for 10 min. and headed home to pound some more water.

No comments:

Post a Comment