Saturday, July 24, 2010

July 23rd 8 days out Biloxi

Started off with a 27 mile cycling cardio. Then got in my oats and the "Lisa Special" morning protein shake, which is: 1 1/2 cups egg whites, 1 c raw spinach and 6 strawberries. Also had a chicken breast and a half of pot of coffee.

Hit the gym after a couple more meals and pounding down a gallon of water and posing practice.
Worked on chest (felt strong surprisingly) delts, lower back and 1 hour of cardio. The cardio nearly killed me: 20 min on level 9 stair step, 20 min on level 5 stair step and 20 min on treadmill. My energy level was def in the tank! Lisa wanted me to go do the chicken and egg white shopping but luckily for me, called me off at the last minute... Thank God, I did not want to deal with anyone in my state! Just need to go lie down....ha!

Got home and iced my knees and drank more water and posed alittle more. Everything is going as planned except for the lower back, I have been killing it and it won't move! In the morning tight, at night looks like shit! I hope that's just water!

No comments:

Post a Comment